By Andrew Hund
This one-stop reference is an ideal source for someone drawn to the North and South Poles, even if their curiosity pertains to heritage, flora and fauna, or the geography of those areas within the information today.
• Introduces average phenomena and wildlife stumbled on on the North and South Pole regions
• Discusses present issues regarding weather switch and its influence at the polar regions
• Furnishes scholars with an realizing of territorial claims and political concerns surrounding the North and South Poles
• contains cross-references to permit readers to attract connections among topics
• bargains additional readings on the finish of every access in addition to a consultant to similar issues to stimulate scholar research
Read or Download Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] PDF
Best fishing & outdoors reference books
Baltimore Trails is a accomplished and particular consultant to trails on public lands in and round Baltimore. observe Hemlock Gorge, a small slice of Appalachia transported into northern Baltimore County, with its undying peace and historic gnarled hemlocks; or Black Marsh, the place birds skulk one of the plants of pristine freshwater wetlands; or the original panorama of squaddies satisfaction normal atmosphere quarter, which shelters greater than 38 infrequent plant species.
A box advisor to the Woody and Flowering Species Covering the virtually 3 million acres of southernmost Texas referred to as the decrease Rio Grande Valley, this elementary consultant is an important reference for nature lovers, farmers and ranchers, specialist botanists, and a person drawn to the flowers of Texas.
En direction pour un fabuleux voyage d'exploration dans le temps et l'espace ! Vous voulez en savoir plus sur l'ours polaire, sur le koala de Chine, sur l. a. sexualité de l'escargot, ou sur l'algue tueuse de Méditerranée ? Vous aimeriez pouvoir répondre à votre petit neveu qui vous harcèle de questions : " Qui était là en preferable, l'œuf ou los angeles poule ?
A completely revised version of the main complete and authoritative photographic box consultant to North American butterfliesThis is a revised moment variation of the main certain, finished, and hassle-free photographic box consultant to the butterflies of North the United States. Written by means of Jeffrey Glassberg, the pioneering authority at the box identity of butterflies, the advisor covers all recognized species, superbly illustrating them with 3,500 huge, lovely colour photographs—the absolute best photos on hand.
- A Guide to the Archaeology Parks of the Upper Midwest
- Narrenschwämme: Psychoaktive Pilze rund um die Welt (German Edition)
Additional resources for Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes]
Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] by Andrew Hund